Made to Order School Aprons
Essential Protection Made Easy!
Made in Britain for children, not by children.
Ideal for schools buying in bulk.
Switch to us today and save an extra 15% on your initial order.
Save up to 35% off the retail price when you open a trade account.
Download our latest brochure.
Read our apron buying guides.
Request a quote. click any of the following products to get started.
APRON: Always Put Responsibility Over Negligence (credit: All Shorts Ltd)
Time to get creative with our hugely inspiring range of pvc and cotton school aprons, tabards and artist smocks.
Whether it's cooking, arts and craft, laboratory work or gardening, Our British-made school aprons guarantee your pupils absolute protection.
Choose from adjustable and fixed halters, wheelchair friendly and cross-ties, to front cover and full body aprons.
Our apron fabrics conform implicitly to British Standards and can be supplied plain or complete with your own branding.
Our sales team are ready and waiting to respond to your enquiries and advise on the most appropriate apron to purchase for your needs.
To request a quote for any of our aprons, please click on any of the above products and fill out the form provided. Upon receipt, we will email you an official proposal complete with our terms and conditions of sale.
Alternatively, click here to email us instead, or telephone 01782 970741 between the hours of 9am-5pm gmt Mon-Fri.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum quantities apply: (15 units per style, fabric and colour, 5 per size)
- An additional 5% surcharge is automatically applied to the existing price for ages 11-13 and 13 plus.
- All sizes up to and including 11 years are VAT exempt.
- VAT - where applied - is charged at 20% and is listed as a VAT rated item on your invoice accordingly.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks approx for delivery from date of order
- Full payment is required with initial order
- Customers shall assume full responsibility for information supplied on all bespoke products